I take a pragmatic and realistic approach in deciding what marketing role would be most suitable for your issue or task. Whether you are a new company or one just starting up, or an established business I offer a complete marketing and communication service and can work with you on an ad hoc or continuous basis. I will find the right marketing direction and communication solution for you but determining what’s needed can only be reached through a full discussion before any agreed action.
How we’ll work together
By me taking my objective, impartial and independent view and you being open and clear-sighted we will develop the most creative and cost effective strategies and plans for your business. Where required we will identify and select and manage the best people for each project or task sometimes outsourcing parts for particular specialist tasks.
I can help with:
Setting a direction to achieve your objectives
- Reviewing your markets, customers and competitors; establishing your objectives and setting targets; developing strategy.
Action planning and project management.
- Turning the strategy into a workable and integrated action plan including web site development, social media and offline channels
- Sourcing and managing third-party suppliers from an extensive excellent network e.g. digital agencies, designers.
Doing the work
- Maintaining and updating your website and making sure your website is actually being found and is generating leads
- Copywriting for web, press releases, articles, Blog pieces, social media pages, brochures etc
- Originating and negotiating PR opportunities and maintaining press relations
- Continuously assessing results and proposing activities
“Maria demonstrates extensive knowledge and expertise in her specialist fields, has a broad industry awareness of the market, key players, moves and changes, trends and competitors. A researcher and sharer of vital information which brings enormous value to colleagues and clients."
Web site development and management
I help with creating web sites with content-management systems (CMS) to give you control and link to social media. This includes writing copy, recommending layout, developing the brief and selecting and managing the digital agency, as well as advising on integrating social media into your marketing communications plan.