Who I’ve worked with
Some projects I've worked on include:
Marketing Audit for AIM listed provider of cyber defence and geopolitical intelligence services.
- The audit included a competitor analysis and helped to establish current position, identify issues and priorities and agree desired positioning and corporate image.
- Mentored marketing team through developing a marketing plan and budgeted action plan to reach target audiences.
Developing Corporate Identity and marketing collateral to ensure successful engagement with target audiences for a core entity , bringing together the glass industry and academia, to develop two UK-based “Catapult-like” Centres of Excellence in glass:
- Managed development of brand identity and collateral.
- Developed new web site.
- Developed branding guidelines.
- Ongoing advice and support
Increasing customer acquisition and retention by transforming marketing and communications function for a manufacturer of fine food:
- Developed and co-ordinated the implementation of a marketing strategy and plan and communications programme, to raise profile and enter new markets.
- Introduced new branding and packaging.
- Developed new web site.
- Successfully introduced e-commerce generating online sales which are now a significant proportion of turnover.
- Increased awareness and enhanced reputation among target audiences.
Increasing member retention and acquisition by improving external communication at an ancient City of London Livery Company:
- Developed internal and external branding guidelines.
- Developed new web site with secure members area and event booking facility.
- Introduced use of social media.
Developing corporate identity and setting marketing direction for a managed services start-up
- Managed development of brand identity
- Developed marketing strategy and plan for launch
External perception research leading to repositioning of services for a leading Business Intelligence software company:
- Conceived, investigated and reported on “Public Sector Buying Behaviour and Decision Making for Business Intelligence/Performance Management Systems” which led to a significant increase in sales to the sector.
Leading market due diligence projects pre and post-acquisition to support acquisitions and expansions in the ICT sector.
“Maria has proven marketing experience and an understanding of markets and drivers. This together with her structured, logical and methodical approach to problems and tasks means that she gets results.”
Chief Operating Officer, Provider of cloud, IT and network services